Re: [Denemo-devel] cue question

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] cue question
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:17:56 +0000

On Wed, 2015-03-04 at 10:01 -0500, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> I got this far using the portable denemo method and then got stumped
> by this sentence:
> Then launch Denemo from its top level directory.
>

> can you enlighten me on how to launch denemo from the denemo folders
> without installing?

There is a file which you can double click on. I don't have access to it
right now, but it is called something like Denemo.bat (so it appears in
a typical windows explorer as "Denemo" with type "Batch File"). This
will need writing up on the denemo.org downloads page as soon as the
release is announced.
Anyway, just try clicking on everything in sight until Denemo
launches ...

Richard