[Denemo-devel] page numbers

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] page numbers
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 11:52:26 -0400

Hello Richard,

I am using Denemo 1.2.1 with Richard's new cue script and new text spanner scripts installed.

I want to know if there is a way to reverse the page numbers so that page 2 and following even number pages show on the right side at the top and page 3 and following odd number pages show on the left side at the top. I want to know this so that I can begin with a page spread and reduce the number of page turns needed by musicians.

I'm also curious if there is a way to start with a page number other than 1 in case of front matter being inserted from another source than denemo.
thank you,
-Ellen