Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:15:25 +0000

On Sun, 2015-03-15 at 11:52 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>

> I am using Denemo 1.2.1 with Richard's new cue script and new text
> spanner scripts installed.
>

> I want to know if there is a way to reverse the page numbers so that
> page 2 and following even number pages show on the right side at the
> top and page 3 and following odd number pages show on the left side at
> the top. I want to know this so that I can begin with a page spread
> and reduce the number of page turns needed by musicians.

At the moment Denemo only has the insert a blank page command. I have
added two more commands to start at a page number of your choice and to
turn numbering of the first page off/on.

The script files are here:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/FirstPageNumber.scm;hb=754b066102bf0d8b438c05725e4146697b3a7472

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/FirstPageNumber.xml;hb=754b066102bf0d8b438c05725e4146697b3a7472

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/PrintFirstPageNumber.scm;hb=754b066102bf0d8b438c05725e4146697b3a7472

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=actions/menus/ObjectMenu/Score/Typesetter/PrintFirstPageNumber.xml;hb=754b066102bf0d8b438c05725e4146697b3a7472

I posted instructions for using such new commands on denemo.org at
http://www.denemo.org/faq/

under the question:

"How do you get new commands?"

Let me know if these instructions don't work for you!

Richard