[Denemo-devel] displace rest vertically behaving oddly

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] displace rest vertically behaving oddly
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:53:30 -0400

I am using denemo 1.2.1 with various additional command scripts added

I am experiencing odd behavior when working with the notes/rests-rest insertion-displace rests vertically command--

when I place the cursor where I want to rest to appear and select dispace rest vertically, the program changes my rest into a note of that time value where the cursor is. I've attached the measure in question, which is full of cues. Please look at measure 21 --the dotted eighth note g in the cello part was a rest until I selected displace rest vertically.

Does anybody have any wisdom?
-Ellen