Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] page numbers
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 08:01:58 -0400

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Richard Shann <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, 2015-03-15 at 15:38 -0400, Ellen Schwindt wrote:
> Hello Richard,
>
>    I did follow the directions but the new command does not appear in
> the menu system. The program DID ask me whether I wanted to load
> shortcuts only,

What did you reply? You have to say no to that, since you want the
commands (I know, it needs fixing). (oh, and you *did* choose the .xml
file???)

>  but then nothing new appeared under Score-Typesetter.

if you did the above, it should have... and, what is more as you quit it
Denemo it should have asked you if you wanted to keep the new commands.
Did the files download ok I wonder - perhaps you could post up what you
have downloaded.

> Can I simply put the files in the right folder as I did before?

well you *can* put them there, but you still have to get them into your
command set, which you then do via right clicking on any command in that
menu and choosing "More Commands" and then you are going through the
same steps as above.

Richard