Re: [Denemo-devel] Score directives

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Score directives
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 09:07:15 +0100

On Wed, 2015-04-01 at 08:28 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 23:39 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > How can I create a score directive in Denemo? I am trying to do some
> > setup e.g. for the format of rehearal marks that can be set with the
> > markFormatter property:
> > \set Score.markFormatter = #format-mark-box-numbers
> > Looking at various scripts (e.g. score title and score indent) I had
> > several tries to write something, but without success. My latest try was
> >
> > ;ScoreRehearsalMarkFormat
> > (let (tag "ScoreRehearsalMarkFormat")

oh! and that is wrong too... the let expects a list of two-element lists
so you need

(let ((tag "ScoreRehearsalMarkFormat"))

trying it out, I think the generated LilyPond syntax is not what you
want though. That puts the LilyPond you pass in at the top level of the
file (outside of any \header {}, \score {}, \layout {} block) which
seems to throw a LilyPond syntax error.

If you can work out where it should go (that is, what the final LilyPond
output should be) then I can help find the right d-DirectivePut-xxx-yyy
that you need.