[Denemo-devel] Simple titles

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Simple titles
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:31:53 +0200

I have a question concerning simple score titles. Why do you fake
ScoreComposer (and others) to be in fact the composer of the first
movement while the score title is the real score title? I think that
this behaviour inconsistent. Also, I expect the score composer to
typeset before the title of the first movement. If I wanted to set the
composer of the first movement, then I would use MovementComposer. I
tried to circumvent the behaviour of the shipped ScoreComposer by the
following script (for which I used the shipped ScoreTitle as template):

;;;ScoreComposer
(let ((tag "ScoreComposer") (composer ScoreComposer::params))
        (SetScoreHeaderField "composer" composer)
 (d-DirectivePut-header-postfix "SuppressComposerRepeats" "composer =
##f\n")
        (DenemoPrintAllHeaders))

However, it did not work as expected because now the composer is set for
all movements, although I tried to suppress that. What am I doing wrong?
Why are you using print-all-headers = ##t ? Everthing would be easier
without it.

Andreas