Re: [Denemo-devel] Simple titles

From: Andreas Schneider
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Simple titles
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:58:41 +0200

As I understand it, the score title, composer, etc. is in the global
header block, while the movement piece or title, composer etc. is in the
respective score block. Here is what I found in the Lilypond docs:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/creating-titles-headers-and-footers#default-layout-of-book-and-score-title-blocks
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/multiple-scores-in-a-book

Andreas