Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version crashing frequently

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Windows version crashing frequently
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:33:59 +0100

On Sun, 2015-04-19 at 09:48 -0400, Cantor Stuart Binder wrote:
> Experiencing (very) frequent crashes in Denemo 1.2.2 (Windows 7).

Are you using the installer or the zip file (see "Windows without
Installing" on http://www.denemo.org/downloads-page/
). I just tested the installer version on windows vista and couldn't get
a crash, and I tested the zip version at my local library (windows 8
professional IIRC) which seemed ok too.
Did 1.2.0 work ok? Does the latest development version
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-0.0.0.zip
work on your system?

Sorry to ask you to test, but I don't have access to that version of
windows.