Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual

From: Jeremiah Benham
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:04:56 -0500

Yes. I tried to do this before but I got stuck and then I ran out of time. Where is the documentation for building the docs ?

Jeremiah

On Apr 24, 2015 5:36 AM, "Richard Shann" <address@hidden> wrote:
Jeremiah, Eloi,

I've been clearing crud out of the manual and writing up some of the
features from the past few years.

I think I've mentioned before, but the link on the website that goes to
http://www.denemo.org/docs/denemo-manual.html (an ancient version of the
manual) can't be updated except by you AFAIK.
If it pointed to
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=denemo.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/denemo-manual.html;hb=HEAD

I think it would always keep track with development.
Can you do this?