Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The link on denemo.org that goes to an ancient manual
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:18:28 +0100

On Fri, 2015-04-24 at 10:04 -0500, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Yes. I tried to do this before but I got stuck and then I ran out of
> time. Where is the documentation for building the docs ?

Did you mean for building the website? (I've built the manual from the
xml via docbook). My guess the documentation for how the website is
built is on the wordpress site http://codex.wordpress.org/.
But perhaps Eloi can give some guidance as to what needs tweaking to get
the drop down menu to link to the current manual?

Richard