[Denemo-devel] Repeats, barlines and voltas

From: Ah si si si !
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Repeats, barlines and voltas
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 09:12:58 -0430

Hi,
I am currently working on a NoteworthyComposer file importer when I have some freeh time. It works pretty well so far, I can open files and do a lot of stuff. I am blocking on repeats, voltas and special barlines, because I think there are some things I don't understand in denemo.
- In AllFeaturesExplained.denemo, page 3, if I play the midi (f5) the measure that sould je repeated are not. Is it normal ?
- Where in the code are drawn special barlines (like double barlines, repeat barlines etc) ?
- How can I do a 3 times repeat, or more ?