Re: [Denemo-devel] Repeats, barlines and voltas

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Repeats, barlines and voltas
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 08:28:21 +0100

This email copies (imperfectly) a bit of text from one of Eloi's emails
- does anyone know why? I asked the sender but received no reply. I
didn't authorise the email to appear on the list pending an explanation.
If anyone can explain what the email is for, please let me know.
Without further information I don't think we should admit emails from
this sender.

Richard