[Denemo-devel] piano music questions

From: Ellen Schwindt
Subject: [Denemo-devel] piano music questions
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 03:14:39 -0400

Hello Richard and everyone,
I'm using Denemo 1.2.3
Is it time for new binaries?

I'm writing a four-hand piano piece and I have some questions relating to piano music.

1. how does one put in an 8va marking?
2. is it possible to slur across staves?
3. When you use voices, can you make a treble clef show up in one voice? For this I've attached a denemo file and pdf file to be clear. In the example file--bars 7 and 15 contain two voices in the secondo part--RH. I'd like those to display as treble clef notes. I placed a treble clef in the voice staff associated with that part, but it doesn't show up when I typeset.
4. Related question about how to change stem direction: In 6-8 I'd like the primary staff to show with stems going up to differentiate the voices. I think I've asked this before, but I can't find how to change the stem direction.

I've lost the thread of what you wanted me to test, so I'll stick to this for now, but please, if you know what it was, remind me.

The use of the foot pedal on the midi keyboard for chords, particularly octaves is so much easier now that it advanced only one note at a time--thank you!
Thanks as always!
-Ellen