Re: [Denemo-devel] After running denemo several times in Ubuntu, lilypon

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] After running denemo several times in Ubuntu, lilypond disappeared.
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:24:58 +0100

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 01:21 -0700, Jedidiah Bartlett wrote:
> Ubuntu 15.04,
> Anonymous git checkout - Rev b8dc112 made by you on Mon.
> I just don't see in the make

Denemo's make does not attempt to install LilyPond. I think (in fact I
am sure, it has to be so) Denemo by default looks for lilypond.exe in
the $PATH
Only if you set the pref will it look elsewhere.
Beware that once Denemo has been run it has written your preferences to
disk at ~/.denemo-1.2.5, so you need to remove this for a clean
re-start.

Richard