Re: [Denemo-devel] After running denemo several times in Ubuntu, lilypon

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] After running denemo several times in Ubuntu, lilypond disappeared.
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 11:04:51 +0100

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 11:36 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Richard I don't see any protection about this page. Why do you think
> you cannot edit it ?

When I enter via
http://www.denemo.org/wp-admin/

and choose "Visit Site" and select the Downloads page then I get the
Downloads page with Edit button at the top. But when I follow the link
at the bottom of the page in the line
All the details you need about dependencies and build is on the
documentation page.
it takes me to
 http://denemo.org/hacking-sources/

but there is no Edit button at the top - it as if I lost my admin status
following this link.
I'll look to see if there is another route to it.