[Denemo-devel] Denemo 2.0

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo 2.0
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 09:55:54 +0100

I've now added Score, Movement, Staff and Voice property editors to the
Object editor, so that there is a consistent interface to editing things
that have been added to a score. The Staff Property Editor gives access
to directives added to time and keysignatures so that all Denemo
Directives now have a user-friendly interface for editing them (provided
the command creating them self-edits).

I've updated the manual to reflect these additions - I think they
constitute quite a change to Denemo use beyond the stage of entering
music - previously when a property was added to, say, a key signature it
was not easy to find out which command had been invoked. Now you can get
up the editor and find out and, reverse or modify the effect if desired.
There are still commands that do not self-edit but once I have been
through fixing those I think the result will merit a change in the major
version number - I propose this next version be version 2.0

Any feedback on the new properties editors would be most welcome (a new
mingw binary would be helpful too for those poor souls still sticking
with windows).