[Denemo-devel] Color of keyboard shortcuts in pull-down menus

From: Bric
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Color of keyboard shortcuts in pull-down menus
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 08:26:27 -0500

i have a hard time reading the shortcuts in the pull-down menus. They are deep blue against gray background, low-contrast - horrible legibility

Can I customize this color? I poked around in preferences, etc., couldn't find the settings.

Also, I really enjoy the fact that you can quickly assign a shortcut by simply mousing over the menu item and typing the keys, and, ViolĂ !, shortcut assigned! (though you need to save the command set, for permanent save): But how do you assign a sequence of key combinations: E.g., Ctrl+v, Ctrl+w (Where you press Ctrl+v, then release keys, then press Ctrl+w, and only the latter triggers the command)

Currently using 1.2.4 Linux binary