[Denemo-devel] [bug #46376] denemo-2.0.0 fails to compile/link

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46376] denemo-2.0.0 fails to compile/link
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 12:40:58 +0000

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #46376 (project denemo):

Sorry, I'm sure you are right. It was your comment that 1.2.4 was fine that
sparked that comment. I'm only hazily remembering having seen this. Now I
think more on it, I think perhaps I have seen it reported by someone trying to
build for themselves.
Looking at your log, it seems like you are configuring with --disable-evince
this would tie in with the compile time error: if some extra code has been
added since 1.2.4 that should not be there if evince is not available then
that would explain it.
64,000 question: why does this option to disable evince exist? The program is
AFAIK pretty much useless without it.
I'll look into what may be causing that, but please examine why you would want
Denemo built without anything to show the typeset score, which is the main
point of the program.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?46376>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/