Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46363] Fonts on Windows unreadable

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46363] Fonts on Windows unreadable
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 19:58:30 +0000

On Tue, 2015-11-03 at 22:57 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> It should be in there now.

Yes! that one looks good.
http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-2.0.1.zip

for any windows users who want to rest their poor eyes :)
a number of fixes in there too.

Jeremiah - if you can create a cronjob to keep the builds up to date
with master we will get an easier time as we approach release.

Richard