Re: [Denemo-devel] FW: Windows (XP!!) Object editor positioning

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] FW: Windows (XP!!) Object editor positioning
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 17:27:36 +0000

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 12:31 +0000, Joe Wilkinson wrote:

> > When I pick an object and Run the object editor, and then delete the
> object, the window to Run the editor then appears on top and covers
> the
> Editor window (specifically covering the Close marking on the wide top
> button)
> It is still possible to activate the button, but is this not
> confusing??

I've had a little play around on a windows laptop without getting your
screen, the Editor (you can only have one at a time) seems always to
stay above the Inspector it was launched from. Can you describe an exact
sequence to yield your result?
Also possibly relevant is the size of your screen in pixels (and the
font size you are using if you have changed Edit->Change
Preferences->Miscellaneous->Default Font Size