Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?

From: Lutz Andersohn
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Tooltips - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 06:36:40 -0600

I find the view expressed here on using an on/off settng only extremely
shortsighted and limited.
I develop apps and use apps and there a many scenarios whre I want some
tools tips really fast (like variable values when hovering over a
variable in a debugger) and others very slow, like menues I am used to.

People being "interested or not" in tooltips is a supremely
oversimplified assumption.