Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46465] Docs say animation controlled by Prefere

From: Cantor Stuart Binder
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] [bug #46465] Docs say animation controlled by Preferences
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 21:57:51 -0500

Richard,

I changed the lyx file to version 2.0, committed the change, pulled & pushed,
but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. The last commit message in the
repository looks strange to me. I haven't worked with git before, and using an
unfamiliar tool makes me nervous.

Going forward, I will try to remember to always export the lyx manual in 2.0
format, at least until you can do the upgrade.

I did not receive any notification of the documentation bug assignment. It
would be really handy in the future if I did. Is there a notification setting I
need to change somewhere?

Thanks,

Stuart