[Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.2

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.2
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 15:34:02 +0000

I've just added the facility to add instruments to a score from
templates which can include the instrument range, name and transposition
requirements. This made me review the list of features:

The new features in git master now are as follows:

* LilyPond Export
              * One file per part
              * Output divided into measure per line
              * Measure Number every 10th measure
              * All Staffs
              * All Movements
      * Staff/Voice Editor Improvements
              * Navigate to other staffs within editor
              * Visibility/editing of clef, key, time signatures
              * Guidance for voices typeset on one staff
      * Dynamics Lines
              * Display on single line
              * Distinctive coloring
      * Instrument Ranges
              * Out-of-range notes colored red
              * Easy one-click setting to chord
      * Instrument Templates
              * Add staffs pre-configured for chosen instrument
              * Name, range and transposition included
      * Bug Fixes
              * Ornament with Accidentals above and/or below fixed
              * many more ...

This is starting to look like a good release - please flag up any issues
that could be fixed. As we have a continuous build of the binaries we
should have a much slicker release cycle now - perhaps a fortnight from
when translation project gets the tarball for translations to be made?