Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Playback View: an important advance for Denemo
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:03:18 +0000

> Tried
> http://denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-0.0.0-0.darwin-x86.tar.bz2 on
> the Mac, see attachment.
> Nothing showing in the Playback window, but the Play and Stop commands
> work.
> The Movement command doesnt seem to do anything
> The Part command bring up a window saying "Already Typesetting Abandon
> this typeset?

Thanks - this is the same as the windows build then; it is all just one
bug: the score is being drawn in white on a white background. The
Movement button re-typesets the movement (all parts) for playback while
the Part button just typesets the part the cursor is in. If you hit
either while it is already at work you will get that message.

Actually, you didn't report on the presence or absence of scroll bars -
they should appear if you make the Playback View small enough...

Quite surprising that it fails the same way as Windows because the Mac
build is Gtk2 rather than Gtk3 as I understand it.

Richard