Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:04:44 +0000

On Sun, 2015-12-20 at 21:54 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> I just tested it in darwin. It works but I can not see anything except
> the highlighted cursor in playback view.

Do you get a yellow background and do you get scroll bars?
If you widen it then (if you have the yellow background) do you see a
gray area appear at the right?
If none of these, do you see the "Missing Image" icon in the middle of
the patch of gray where the music should be?

The first would be the same as the windows problem - the drawing is
yellow on yellow... In this case, pressing play should play the piece
using full-featured MIDI (try some staccato notes to test, Denemo's MIDI
ignores them, this MIDI should sound them short).

Richard