Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Building for Windows
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:32:48 +0000

On Tue, 2015-12-29 at 15:00 -0600, Jeremiah Benham wrote:
> Ok. It is working the way I would expect it to!
Is that the Mac version?

>  Thanks for adding this feature! I noticed that playback even follows
> repeats! It did not follow 1st 2nd ending correctly though. It played
> the first ending then repeated. Once it repeated it played both first
> and second endings. Maybe I did something wrong
no, it is a bug
>  or their is a bug in lilypond.
no, it is not LilyPond, it is in the script d-Performance
All that button on the Playback View is doing is calling d-Performance,
or (if a performance is underway, calling d-Stop several times to stop
all the repeats).
You should be able to see the same bug using Playback->Performance on
your file without ever looking at the Playback View (ie with the
built-in MIDI playback).
I've got a working version of code for scrolling that takes into account
tempo changes and repeats, there are still several tweaks to go.

Richard