[Denemo-devel] [bug #47177] Transpose directive doesn't delete

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] [bug #47177] Transpose directive doesn't delete
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 11:01:57 +0000

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #47177 (project denemo):

On my build (with GTK version >3.10) I get the title of the piece pop up as a
menu item, and nothing happens whether or not I select it.
I think it may be time to drop the titles bars and let the score title bar
just become a movement navigation bar. There are so many other ways of
altering the titles (the original menu item or its shortcuts, clicking on the
final typeset or editing the score properties). It was a good idea when there
was no typeset score to look at, as it gave the title for you to see, click
on, and change but now it doesn't even do that.
Games were written using the title bar to create buttons to run the game, so
the impact there would need looking at. It would be good to re-cast games to
use a dedicated palette docked in the main display.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47177>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/