Re: [Denemo-devel] The 2.0.4 release (was Re: Last call for any bugs bef

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] The 2.0.4 release (was Re: Last call for any bugs before Release 2.0.4)
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:06:37 +0000

On Mon, 2016-03-07 at 07:27 -0500, Yves de Champlain wrote:
> Hi
>

> 2.0.4 does indeed fix the build on Mac but I got the same warnings.

I take it that you see sensible palette labels on the left side, a
proper display with treble clef showing and menus with proper labels? So
I think we can put those error messages down to a naive assumption in
the Denemo code itself as to how it will be built.
I've filed a bug report for this.

Richard