Re: [Denemo-devel] Verse and chorus

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Verse and chorus
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:40:08 +0000

Now this is fixed properly, the display shows the syllables skipped as
(skip) and automatically positions the skip at the start of the
selection.
In the example file I posted last time I think didn't put the stanza
texts on a separate line, which means the display isn't right.
Here is the file with the syntax all as it should be. You will need
tomorrow's binaries to display it though.

Richard