[Denemo-devel] Sound effect when entering trill etc.

From: Richard Shann
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Sound effect when entering trill etc.
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 11:03:08 +0100

The sound emitted when you enter a trill on a note has irked me for some
time, it is plain irritating.
So I have fixed this now and it makes a short trill when you enter a
trill, taking its pitch from the note at the cursor.
If someone would like a little project, it would be quite possible,
following this example, to create suitable sounds for entering other
ornaments.
At its simplest this could simply follow the current example, which
always trills with the whole tone higher. A more sophisticated strategy
would trill with the note above in the current key.

In 2.0.7 now.