Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth queue full messages (was Re: producing sco

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] fluidsynth queue full messages (was Re: producing scores of chants)
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 11:32:57 +0100

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 09:48 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sat, 2016-04-16 at 22:27 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> > But, all this depends on getting Denemo working on your machine ...
> > there is no earthly reason fludisynth should be complaining about a
> > full
> > queue, as nothing has been output until you try to play back...
>
> Well, as reported another email, I have discovered the circumstance in
> which this happens - it is when another instance of Denemo is already
> running (or so it seems).

Well, it seemed so, but on re-trying a few times I see this flood of
fluidsynth queue full messages without any other instance of Denemo
running. So it would seem to be triggered off by something else. It also
stops once the program is running, so it would seem to be something to
do with the starting up of the threads.
In all cases I see that it is harmless - the program does start and
functions correctly, and clearing the terminal, no further messages like
that appear.