Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS

From: Joe Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 22:07:58 +0100

Seems to have cured itself. Must have been the blank line in the verse.
Sorry
Joe

On 17/04/2016 21:53, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
Hi Richard.
The attached zip contains a denemo file and associated pdf.
Movement 2 is of the first verse of an old Peter Seeger song, suited to persons of my age.
There is a discrepancy between the denemo and the pdf.
I told it to skip 3 notes in the middle - there is a 3 note interlude in the middle of the verse. However this produces, in the denemo, a '-' under the following note and, as you will see, the words are not in sync with the music.
However the pdf is correct.
I am using the version from April 4th on Windows 10 if that helps.
Joe