Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 09:53:42 +0100

On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 22:07 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> Seems to have cured itself. Must have been the blank line in the verse.
No, a blank line in a verse will not affect the syllabification (nor
will spaces, nor tabs). You had a "-" in the verse at that point in the
file you sent. You must have deleted it without noticing it, thinking
you were deleting a blank line. It is very small - what font size do you
use? (Edit->Change Preferences->Miscellaneous->Default Font Size and
bump it up to 12 or 14pt)

Richard