Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Emailing: getupandgo.zip OOPS
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:36:07 +0100

On Mon, 2016-04-18 at 09:53 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-04-17 at 22:07 +0100, Joe Wilkinson wrote:
> > Seems to have cured itself. Must have been the blank line in the
> verse.
> No, a blank line in a verse will not affect the syllabification (nor
> will spaces, nor tabs). You had a "-" in the verse at that point in
> the
> file you sent. You must have deleted it without noticing it, thinking
> you were deleting a blank line. It is very small - what font size do
> you
> use? (Edit->Change Preferences->Miscellaneous->Default Font Size and
> bump it up to 12 or 14pt)

To avoid any characters that are almost invisible (such as - or .) being
missed like this I've added a background color to the characters. This
makes clear what in the verse is a syllable and what is simply a place
where nothing has been typed.

So, that shouldn't happen to you again!

Available in 19th April build.