Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.8

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Release 2.0.8
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 12:24:32 +0100

On Thu, 2016-05-05 at 17:42 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I've just fixed a show stopper bug in both 2.0.8 and master.
> Jeremiah, can you build a set of candidate binaries for 2.0.8 for
> testing? I've updated the translations in case no more come in before we
> release.

Well no more translations have come in, and testing

http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/denemo-release/denemo-2.0.8.tar.gz

everything seems to be up-to-date (building and testing on Debian64).

I've also tested

http://www.denemo.org/~jjbenham/gub/uploads/denemo-mingw-2.0.8.zip

and that seems to have all the last features in 2.0.8 - are we ready to
release? I think you copy the binaries to

http://denemo.org/downloads

and upload the tarball to ftp.gnu.org

and I do the rest?