Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Add-On Idea

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo Add-On Idea
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 20:14:38 +0100

On Sun, 2016-05-15 at 14:12 -0400, Kouger International wrote:
> I have done the command ALT+T to insert a tremolo, but I was wondering
> if the tremolo could sound like a drum roll,

Realistic MIDI comes with the Playback View, as that uses Lilypond's
(enhanced) MIDI output. How good that is depends on the LilyPond version
you use - I notice big steps forward with 2.19.xx versions. Enhancement
requests need to go there.
Richard
p.s. please remember to reply to the list, otherwise no-one else will
benefit from the thread.