Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu

From: Bernard Bourdillon
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and Ubuntu
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 07:36:12 +0100

Hi Andreas
Terminal tells me ....
address@hidden:~$ dpkg -l lilypond
||/ Name           Version      Architecture Description
un  lilypond       <none>       <none>       (no description available)
address@hidden:~$
I presume that this means it is not installed (or not completely?)
Should I go ahead and install it using "sudo apt-get install lilypond"?

My 'Ubuntu help' tells me I'm running Unity. I think this is a desktop environment? Are either Rhythmbox or Soundblaster sound servers? I have both of these and use them. My sound settings are set to 'play sound through' Soundblaster.
I also use Pulse Audio control.

Bernard