Re: [Denemo-devel] Conditional behavior

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Conditional behavior
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 17:13:42 +0100

On Fri, 2016-05-27 at 22:13 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> I've done a big chunk of work on conditional behavior which is in the
> branch Conditionals in git now.

This is now merged into master. I'll write some documentation next - one
niggle that has shown up is that if you run the page break between
movements a second time in order to make it conditional on some layout
it toggles it off instead, you have to make it conditional in the Object
Editor. I'll fix this...

Richard