Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and aubio4

From: Dr. Tobias Quathamer
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo and aubio4
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 21:51:00 +0200

Am 30.05.2016 um 18:44 schrieb Jeremiah Benham:
> Gub is using aubio3 for the darwin build. I was planning on disabling
> aubio anyway in the darwin build. You can go ahead. It has never been
> tested anyway.
>
> Jeremiah

Hi,

I've just committed a patch which removes support for aubio3 and relies
on aubio4.

From what I understand, either aubio3 or aubio4 is required to compile
denemo. The (now removed) snippet in configure.ac preferred aubio4, but
would fall back to aubio3 if aubio4 is not available.

However, either one must be present on the system, otherwise denemo does
not build. That's the build failure that you have seen when you tried to
compile with "--disable-aubio3 --disable-aubio4".

I wouldn't mind if somebody could take a look at the patch to make sure
I didn't miss anything important.

Regards,
Tobias