Re: [Denemo-devel] Temp directory on Windows

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Temp directory on Windows
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 14:21:58 +0100

On Wed, 2016-06-22 at 21:50 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:

> > Unfortunately, I don't have access to a Windows system, so I cannot
> > check if the new code works on Windows as well. It would be great if
> any
> > of you could test this in the nightly build for Windows.
> >
> > If the temporary directory does not get removed, I'll add the
> workaround
> > for Windows, using always the same name for the temporary directory.
> >
> > Jeremiah, are you able to test the nightly build on Windows?
>
> I should be able to do this tomorrow, on an old Vista laptop. I know
> of
> people with more modern systems too, but they would need explanations
> of
> what to check for.

I've tested the latest zip file dated 23 June on windows Vista. The
temporary directory is created in AppData\local\Temp in the user's home
directory, with AppData being hidden.
On quitting Denemo a pdf file is left in this directory, and on
re-booting all the previous DenemoXXXXXX directories are still present.