Re: [Denemo-devel] Score font size

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Score font size
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 09:30:26 +0100

On Tue, 2016-08-09 at 22:23 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Setting the score font size (Score > Score Properties Editor > Edit
> Built-In Properties > Typesetter) does not work in the print output,

This is a bug - the score layout is not getting re-calculated.
Workaround, typeset "Movement" in the Print View and it will
re-calculate, then you can typeset the Default Layout and it will again
re-calculate.
I'll fix this today. Please report any other examples of commands that
change the score layout but don't prompt a re-calculation.

> except when you save and reload.
>
> Moreoever, I would like the possibility to choose other sizes than the
> predefined ones, since a step of 2 is much.

that box should be retired, there is a completely general score size
setting command in Score->Typesetter->Overall Score Size

Richard