Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Cadenza/hide time signature questions
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 09:53:24 -0700

I did try that a number of different ways. I tried moving my cursor
around the staff in different ways, but the 'U' symbol (hide) would only
appear underneath the 'T' symbol (Cadenza). No matter what I did, I
couldn't get it under the 4/4 time signature until I first deleted the
Cadenza time.

On Sunday, October 2, 2016 5:41:04 PM PDT Richard Shann wrote:
> On Sun, 2016-10-02 at 09:42 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> > oops, it should read:
> >
> > I deleted every staff's Cadenza time in Notes/Rests->Delete Object,
>
> there was no need for this step (I believe), as the command to hide the
> time signature will operate on the initial time signature provided that
> the cursor is not on a time signature change object. So just move the
> cursor onto a note and then invoke the Hide time signature command.
>
> Richard
>
> > then used Time Signatures->Print (Hide) for every staff's Time
Signature,
> > then started Time Signatures->Start Cadenza Time
> >
> > On Sunday, October 2, 2016 9:38:15 AM PDT Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> > > Thanks Richard, it did work, although I had to first delete the
Cadenza