Re: [Denemo-devel] another Cadenza/Time Sig question

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] another Cadenza/Time Sig question
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 19:52:46 +0100

On Sun, 2016-10-02 at 10:21 -0700, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> Now I'm trying to make the time signature 'reappear' on the first measure
> after End Cadenza Time. Since the piece began

cadenza began?

>  in 4/4 time, it doesn't
> reappear after the cadenza ends.

I see that the syntax the Cadenza End command inserts has a command to
hide the time signature. If you do a Change Time signature in that bar
with the large "T" time signature it re-writes it as a visible time
signature. I then had to insert a bar line too. Directives->Inserting
Barlines->Insert Barline