Re: [Denemo-devel] inserting (or changing) barlines

From: Donald J. Stewart
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] inserting (or changing) barlines
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 12:01:46 -0700

I see a potential problem here, which is causing my woes regarding
barlines: Cadenza Time alters the ability to add a double barline.

The particular piece I'm engraving has a number of double bar lines. As I
scroll through (using the keyboard's left and right arrows), I notice that in
'normal' time, the end of the measure displays a RED square at the
cursor point. This is where I simply insert a measure (Directives-
>Inserting Barlines->Double Bar). In Cadenza Time, the cursor displays a
BLUE square at the 'end' of the measure. Inserting a double bar here
does not display the double bar line.