[Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question

From: Ellen Cooper
Subject: [Denemo-devel] Denemo/Lilypond beaming question
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 12:27:53 -0400

Hello,

I'm trying to typeset something as near to Petrucci as possible.  I'm importing MusicXML 4-part work originally done in modern notation (MuseScore).  I can change noteheads for the entire score easily, add custos great.  But, I need to take off beams.  Is there a way to do this for the entire score in one go?  I see "Movement Rules" and "Score-wide Rules" in the Beaming palette, but those don't give me that option.

Also, I don't suppose there is a way to change rests from modern to early notation?

Thanks for any help!

Ellen

--

Ellen M. Cooper, Ph.D.