Re: [Denemo-devel] Travis builds have stopped triggering for last three

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Travis builds have stopped triggering for last three days.
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 16:07:25 +0100

On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 15:11 +0200, Éloi Rivard wrote:
> Actually Travis is triggered each time we push something into the
> repository, but not for each commits.

Sorry, I was being sloppy with my terminology. The last commit pushed
was 96 minutes ago, but Travis hasn't responded yet, I think the push
before that was for the commit b9db24df9ac45280eb1ab225e7050385d631f414
which was pushed quite a few hours ago. Travis doesn't report any
problem at https://www.traviscistatus.com/ so I wonder if something is
stuck.