Re: [Denemo-devel] PS50etc attached

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] PS50etc attached
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 16:03:49 +0100

On Thu, 2016-09-15 at 09:54 +0100, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 23:09 +0200, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Am 14.09.2016 um 19:03 schrieb Joe Wilkinson:
> > > My second verse has the text:
> > >
> > > A "pure heart crea-" "ate for me, O" God,
> > > [...]
> >
> > Multiple syllables to one note can also be marked in Lilypond with a
> > tilde (~). This creates a lyric tie. For example:
> >  A pure~heart~crea -- ate~for~me,~O God,
> > See
> > http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-vocal-music#multiple-syllables-to-one-note
> >
> > You can also create stanzas at the end with the Denemo function
> > Movements > Titles > Text after Movement.
>
> There is also Movements->Titles->Append Encapsulated Postscript
> which lets you append your verses created in a separate program. (Denemo
> will if you like invoke Inkscape for you - with some difficulty on
> windows - to create the .eps file).

I have done some upgrading of the Verses at End command. While it
creates the same default - several verses in a column - when you edit it
you get the (newly upgraded) multi-line editor. With this you can create
a \line { .... } around as many \column {...}s as you need, using the
horizontal spacer inserts (*) to adjust their positions.

Let me know if you fancy trying this ...

Richard
(*) That is the
Insert->Insert (with value)->Horizontal Space (=/-)
menu item in the Multi-line text editor.