Re: [Denemo-devel] Another openSUSE packaging fix

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Another openSUSE packaging fix
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 21:28:02 +0100

On Mon, 2016-10-24 at 21:29 +0200, Paulina Emilia wrote:
> Hey, it’s me again and I’m sending another trivial fix to make openSUSE
> build service not throw errors during packaging Denemo. And it’s just
> another missing #include in scheme-callbacks.c.
Thank you, it is now in git and will be in 2.0.14

>  Perhaps I should finally
> learn git and send future patches as pull requests instead of cluttering
> your mailing list with such small things.
I'm afraid my ignorance of git means I don't know what I would do with a
"pull request". In fact, when I get a diff I just read, and apply the
fix, rather than work out which -p option I need for patch to work :)
You can always use the bug-tracker if you prefer.

> Also, after release of version 2.0.14 I’ll try to push Denemo into the
> main openSUSE repository as it should be. I’ll inform you when it’ll be
> accepted so you can update your website.

again, I'm rather in ignorance of what being in the "main openSUSE
repository" means - if you include the words/links that it would be
useful to put on our Downloads page when it happens that will help!