Re: [Denemo-devel] Changing the way we use version numbers in Denemo

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Changing the way we use version numbers in Denemo
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2017 17:31:27 +0000

On Thu, 2016-12-29 at 20:11 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> OK, I think I have my big chunk of work ready to unleash as version
> 2.0.17.
That seems to have worked. I looked more closely at the deprecated
threading calls and this was no big deal.
So the only deprecated code remaining is the tear-off menus (which
someone decided weren't a good thing) and the code for screenshots. This
last I propose to drop as I don't think any builds now support it.

The tear-off menus I propose to replace with a menu item
"---------------" which will create a palette for the menu.